Our Core Objectives
The Objectives of the Institute includes:
• Developing manpower skills and other competencies, required for optimal performance of employees, in the public and private sectors of the global economy.
• Providing facilities for interested persons to meet and discuss board cooperate and industrial issues problems and practices.
• Conducting result oriented research for organizations in the public and private sectors.
• Liaising with the appropriate bodies in the pursuit of industrial peace and harmony.
• Promoting functional education in Africa and other continents on the world.
• Providing through meetings, conference, seminars, symposia and printed material, information, discussions and comments on the board aspect of business and industrial practices.
• Conducting professional examinations and organize continuing education programme in an effort to maintain standards of professional practices in the public and private sectors of our economy.
• Encouraging and advancing the interest of individuals and organizations engaged in manpower development, business consultancy, research and industrial relations.